Thursday, October 4, 2012

Awesome Infographics

 Since I'm currently working on an infographic project for another class, I'd thought I'd share this infographic blog, Cool Infographics. This blog has got some great stuff. It has infographics on just about any subject, from twitter usage to Olympic sport stats. There's so much variety in the works shown on the site. I've picked a few of my favorites to show here.
The first one, the one about Trivia has a fun illustration style and playful layout, reminiscent of a board game winding your eye through the various parts of information. The Planet one great too. I love how it feels so different from most infographics. It's just a circle filled with little circles, yet it makes perfect sense for the subject. The color one has a nice geometry to it. It has a clean layout with a modern feel. The Cooking graphic is great because it is so simple. It distills the information into a single diagram that is easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing.




No comments:

Post a Comment